Pages

Monday, August 5, 2013

The end

I am sorry to say that POTD 2013 has ended.  Around week 23 things were not going so well for me and I didn't want to take pictures. I thought I could just pick back up, after things settled down, but it didn't work.  I also know that the 3 of you that read this blog know what is going on in my life.  Now my camera is broken.  Maybe there will be a POTD 2014 and if I get my camera fixed I may try and finish out this year, but I am currently putting it on hold.  If you enjoyed my pictures thank you and maybe someday they will return.

2 comments:

  1. I'm super sad that POTD is ending. And that your camera is broken! And I miss you! - Emma

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always enjoy your pictures and didn't know your camera was broken (or I forgot that you told me...?) and am so sorry! Praying for better days ahead! Donna Gail

    ReplyDelete