Pages

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Say Cheese!


I may be a vegetarian, but I love good animal products. Don't get me wrong, if it ever had eyes, I just don't eat it. However if the animal is still living and I get to partake of it's byproducts you'll find me digging in. I try to stay away as much as possible for health reasons, but one thing I love is CHEESE!


I find myself today in the lovely city of Portland, Oregon with a very dear friend of mine. We are having a delightful time. We indulged for lunch today and enjoyed grapes, bread and cheese, including some of my favs: Mozzarella, Gouda and Jarlsberg. I love Gouda because of the smoked flavor and Jarlsberg for the texture as well as the light Swiss flavor and Mozzarella for the melting capabilities (although we didn't do that today). Yum! 

Here's Mary and I enjoying each other's company.  


5 comments:

  1. Oh I love Mary Camacho! Tell her DL said hello!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds delicious in many senses. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You and cheese is like me and yogurt. Something like white on rice...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd like to develop more of a discerning cheese palate. Maybe there's a girls' night in the making . . .

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Sue that's a great idea...I'll start thinking.

    David I told Mary you said hello. She said you could pray like our ancient forefathers did, and with such power. Oh how I wish I could have heard your powerful prayers. Well go and bless Colorado with them.

    ReplyDelete