Pages

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

From the north

Although I took my camera to the hospital to see Zeke, I didn't take any pictures. So I don't have any of him or him and I. As much as I love him, I only have a few pictures of Wyatt. This has been a real struggle for me. I have expressed this strongly to Gabriel to take as many pictures of his father as he can. I know they will mean a lot to him and his family.

When my recent travels landed me in Spokane, Washington (home of the Kellmer's); I was beyond honored when they asked me to take their family pictures.

Here are some other landmarks of my trip...
The beautiful falls of Spokane
You can see the gondola under the arch
I forgot to undo the zoom, but Gabe is actually smiling in this one
Some of the ravishing reds of Idaho


With such a quick trip, there wasn't much time for photos...I'm trying to get some good ones while Gabe was driving. Problem was...

so was he!

Some orange and yellow


It was a good trip, hard to leave, but good to come home.

3 comments:

  1. That's gorgeous! I can't believe those red leaves. And awesome that you got to be the one to take the pictures just as you recommended.

    And your comment about the driving picture was pretty funny.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All of those pictures are wonderful! I have to admit though, that the one of the family has made me go back and look at it a couple of times. I love it. I especially love the extremely different expressions on each little child. Priceless!
    Thank you for adding to the beauty and sharing these treasures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! The people and the nature. What a gift to be able to capture the beauty through the eye of the camera. I'm sure they were so blessed.

    ReplyDelete