Pages

Monday, November 22, 2010

The Beginning

I opened the mail today and was so excited to see the words PAID IN FULL. Although I paid off my loans awhile ago, I got the last paid in full letter in the mail today. It finally hit me when I saw those little words. I paid off all credit card debt long ago, but I had to pay for my own school. So it took some work to get rid of the debt. Here's the proof...no more loans.

I'm DEBT FREE!
  I know you can't read this one, but it says Congrats, your loans are paid...the next sheet is showing that there is no balance.
Yea...Paid in full!


So when I told my Dad I finished paying off all my debt, He was so excited!
He said "I wish I could have paid for all your school."
Me: "No worries, it's all paid for now!"
Dad: "I want to do something for you. I want to..."


TO BE CONTINUED...

8 comments:

  1. DUN DUN DUN...what could it be?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a cliff-hanger! Either way, that is SUCH awesome news. I too get letters from MOHELA, but mine don't say that happy little message yet...but soon...very very soon! :) CONGRATS JESS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yahoo! woot woot! such a nice feeling to see those words. didn't your dad get you a giant food processor? oh, and a roof over your head. what a papa.

    we are proud of you jess. can't wait to see your house down the street...

    ReplyDelete
  4. total suspense. what could it be? pat on the back? Dinner out? Ice cream? Dinner and ice cream? :)

    congrats!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yea!!!! You have a blog. So excited!!! I love reading/hearing about your life. I have a blog too, but I don't update it very often. :-) So thankful for you and your friendship despite the time that goes by between visits we always seem to dive right back in like we haven't been away... I thankful for a friend like you. Love you! Oh, and I"m so proud of you for paying off your loans. Quite the acconplishment!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Alright. Enough is enough. seriously. How long could you possibly keep your faithful readers wracked with suspense. It's not a great feeling being wracked, by the way, much less with suspense. I mean wracked with joy, wracked with excitement maybe... but this is starting to seem like a drama from the late 50's... ya know those movies where the camera went back and forth between faces about 326 times before the action happened... SPILL!

    ReplyDelete
  7. haha...jack is right about the 50's movie reference.

    ReplyDelete