Pages

Monday, November 29, 2010

Part 2

"...get you whatever food processor you want."
Yep that's what he said. I thought it was pretty funny, seeing as I wanted a food processor so bad that Dad even knew about it. Yep it's true, I even had 3 dreams about one.

Well here it is the 9-cup Stainless Steel Prep 9 food processor by Cuisinart


It's WONDERFUL! THANKS DAD!
No more screaming out from the kitchen..."I need a food processor!"
So far I've used it to make a raspberry sauce for a New York Cheesecake
And mashed sweet potatoes, made with a vanilla bean...they were GOOD!
But that's not all...he super surprised me when he gave me some extra moolah too. There are a couple other items I've been vacillating between. But don't think I'm going to tell you that easy. Tune in next time.

TO BE CONTINUED...

4 comments:

  1. Oooh! Purdy! I am wanting a food processor as well, so I share your joy :) That's so neat-o! I remember when G-d supplied me with my Kitchen-Aid mixer (for free, yeah, i know) and it was just a confirmation that He loves me. Hope you feel loved too!

    By the way, I slept last night like a baby cradled in her Daddy's arms. The word you had for me is holding me close and has me blanketed in peace. Bless your heart!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That cheesecake looks magazine worthy. for real.

    It's so shiny and new-looking! A piece of art, really.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jess, could you help me find those songs that you wrote down for me? I can't seem to find the Misty Edwards one. Sorry to do this as a comment, but I didn't know how to get a hold of you over email :)
    Thanks a bunch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jess! i'm SO glad i stumbled onto your blog (Lauren has a very handy sidebar which indicates blogs she's following that have recently posted. i went on a rabbit trail and found yours =)
    can i just say that i giggled when i saw this post? it made me so happy.
    i miss you.
    i'm glad you're in my life.

    ReplyDelete