Pages

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Family party

Every year around this time, I get to plan a fun party and gift exchange for my church friends. This year I had a super great time doing the blessing, and being blessed is always fun too. Then to top it all off there's a party at the end. Hooray!

Unfortunately I didn't do a great job of taking pics at the party. Sad thing is I didn't really start until a lot of people had already left, or were leaving. So, I missed a bunch! Oh well, what are ya gonna do? It was a fun time, I thought, and I heard several other people say the same thing. Yay! So here's what I got...




I told the kiddos to give me a big smile and Malachi was first with his pose, then Noah then the other boys then Cass pokes her head right through the middle. : )


My fun roommates to be...

 Yeah they planned this one...I had no idea it was coming.












 I love baby Cass in the background
 Here she is all on her own! Stealing the show.



4 comments:

  1. Great work, Jess. On the pictures and the party. What a silly group of friends we have.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pic of Sam Paul and dassah i had a great time doing the secret blessing this year thanks for organizing it and the party

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know, that photo of Kait in hip-hop style was HI-larious. I think the caption below it is more appropriate: Here she is all on her own! Stealing the show!

    And when I look at the one of Eric and Jack I hear ZZ Top, "Girls go crazy 'bout a sharp dressed man."

    The party was a great time, as was the whole month leading up to it. I look forward to it every year. You've done a great job, once again, Jess. Blessings to you for being such a great community builder.

    I love our community. And your new background. They are both very snazzy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Leah- Good call on the Eric and Jack picture. I especially love the one with the four guys...Matt looks all like, "L'Chaim!" And I love the one with all the girls. Aw...that party was fantastic. You're a G, Jessica!

    ReplyDelete