Pages

Monday, January 10, 2011

"been a long time, long time.."

Since a lot has happened over the past few weeks, I am going to give you multiple picture updates. You can click on the pictures to make them bigger.

Time with the Walters! Hanna is getting so big!

 Eliana learning how to walk...she's a pro these days.

She's so cute when she gets so excited!

Gotta love that tongue.

I got a great deal on tickets to the symphony with a groupon deal. So some of my family went for Dad's birthday.

Here's my sister Sarah (Lou) and my bro in law Nick with the parents, then me with them too.
Me and Lou

A bunch of friends were able to come too...

Jack and J

The Verly man (David Verly)

Jack, J and I
Some of my favorite boys

Me and J

Keith, Jack and I

The symphony was tons of fun. I think everyone had great time.

7 comments:

  1. So fun! I'll try to catch the symphony next time. Thanks for posting, picture lady!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am continuously surprised to find out how many people we both know! Sarah is your sister!?! WOW Nick is your bro-in-law!?! We were with them at ZHOP before they were married!! I am backing away from the computer in shock now! DL

    ReplyDelete
  3. the symphony? sounds great!...(get it?)
    Tom

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great looking group of people. I am so confused on who that Jack fellow is. He looks like a guy I know, but this Jack sports way more hair on his face.

    And as far as those two little girls in the first pictures: adorable. I love how Hanna looks like Jacklynn so much. Eliana, well, I get a kick out of her no matter what she's doing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. great layouts, pictures, and of course the people. by the way, you look stunning in those pictures.
    lauren

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes Kait, I'm looking forward to that.

    David that doesn't surprise me. I went up there to ZHOP a couple of times, you were probably even there. Tell Mia I can't figure out how to comment on her blog...but I do read it.

    Thanks for the comment Thomas...you went all out!

    You're so funny Leah, he does look quite different all cleaned up huh?

    Thanks Lauren, you're a doll.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That pic of you, Jack, and J is priceless! and as for the one under it... well there are simply no words in the English language suitable for that one.

    I would use this comment to tell you to read my posts but... there are none. pitiful me.

    I like you're new layout. catchy.

    I really wish I had a hot new post to show off to all my friends like you do. but I don't. I guess I'll just have to keep signing on, looking at your page, and commenting your posts until I think of something.

    Catch ya later, sly-dog. Hope you get your house.

    ReplyDelete