Pages

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Pesach

Passover was incredible, as always. I had a great time. I am really sad though, that due to my busyness I didn't get many good pictures. I did have some help towards the end, several of these were taken by Jack. Thank you, friend. There are many people I'm missing that I love dearly. Here's what I have...








 Raise a utensil...that food was good!







I will give one final post Passover Project update, but it'll have to be later. Thanks for asking about it.

4 comments:

  1. you and Kait have such beautiful photos of this night!! makes my heart yearn for a u-haul!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. your camera takes such nice pictures compared to my dinky point-and-shoot. You got such great candid shots too. Love!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for planning it Jess Jess, it was great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like so much fun...love the thumbs-up one of Sam!

    ReplyDelete