Pages

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

PBlake Time

Last week I got to spend some QT with Noah and Dassah. It was great cause while Dassah slept I played soccer with Noah. He was amazing. Of course he is a Blake, but I was still impressed. I showed him how to steal the ball, and he caught on quickly. Then I snapped some pics of him in action. He made sure I got a good sliding shot. I think those were his fav.


 
Then Noah had to leave and I played with Hadassah, she was good the whole time. That made me happy.
























When Noah came back he had fun playing with my glasses.
 















It was fun being with them both.

In other news my Passover Project is going fairly well. My time with the L-rd has been decent. I went through deliverance, that was kind of unexpected. However, very beneficial. I have been working out, my body feels better and that in turn is helping me eat healthier. Sugar is another story, that's always been my weakness, I have a huge pile of clean clothes in my room I need to put away, and the L-rd is revealing lots of things I need to change in my character. I am off to a start though. Good thing it's not Passover yet.

5 comments:

  1. What a blessing it was to the kids and me to have you hang out with them. You did a great job capturing them in the photos too. I am inspired by your passover project way to lead the way in the cleansing. may you continue to encounter Him and share it is a blessing to hear

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1st pic looks like noah is break dancing!

    B.Cass

    ReplyDelete
  3. My phone is finally letting me comment! I'm so glad you haven't given up on sharing your experiences and sharing your heart. Your journey is a blessing to me, even when you think it's just messy. I love the beautiful mess. But you should know I admire you and I'm honored to live life next to you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. pblake kid time is finger-lickin' good!

    i think i'm having a passover project too, although i didn't ask for one. beautiful messes... i'm hoping for the eventual emphasis on the first word.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can you believe how young Noah is and yet how athletic he looks in those pictures? I cannot. I'm glad you are working out again. I think it's going to be soooo good for you! Also, you've out done me by one and a half... I have a pile of dirty clothes in my truck. One for having clean clothes, a half for having them in your room.

    ReplyDelete