Pages

Monday, March 11, 2013

Week 10



3-5-13
Team Strength! Me and my interpreter, Jerry.  He was wonderful!
 3-6-13
The whole medical team
 3-7-13
This girl captured my heart. I teared up about 3 times while taking care of her. She was very badly dehydrated and weighed hardly nothing. 
 3-8-13
The women carry these buckets on their head full of things that they sell. It's like a mobile store.
3-9-13
We visited an orphanage that really functions as a large foster home. Unlike most orphanages these girls were well taken care of. 
3-10-13
I came home to friends taking me out to dinner and these gorgeous hydrangeas. I can't tell you how full my heart was!
3-11-13
What do you do when you don't have a photo of the day? You grab some friends and go get a pedicure. Which was actually way harder than I thought it would be after spending a week in Haiti.

Bonus photo
After the first day of clinic I realized that we didn't pray with the patients. So I told my translator we were praying with everyone from there on out. It was pretty amazing. The L-rd showed up, and more people than just those we prayed for were blessed. It was pretty cool.

More Haiti photos to come. Stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment