Pages

Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Week 12

Picture not posted
 3-19-13
I finally had my 2 year review done at work. I actually like having my review because of the feedback. I heard encouraging things as well as constructive things. I am excited to work on the things I need to work on too.
3-20-13
Work friends, lunch with Johanna while she was in town.
3-21-13
I got to watch my patient have a TEE done. A procedure where they put a scope down your throat to look at your heart. It was super amazing. Watching the heart pump was mind blowing to me. This of course, is not a photo of the TEE I saw but those little markings in between the RA and the RV is the ventricle. It was the coolest part to me, especially watching it work. I love the heart!
 3-22-13
Midsummer Night's Dream at the ballet. I was Titania in the play in high school as well as student director. The ballet was quite different, however, very enjoyable. 
 3-23-13
And the snow begins again...in MARCH. Well, I made it home safe and I didn't have to work the next day. I was just hoping to make it to the store for sedar ingredients.
 3-24-13
The snow was so beautiful, even though it almost hindered my Passover cooking, but this particular little tree made my heart smile.
3-25-13
Chag Sameach! Our sedar was wonderful. The food was great, I got to share it with friends old and new. But, this guy is one of my favorites. It was super wonderful and a blessing to my heart to be with him. 

Bonus photos
I mean...LOVE HIM!

Here's a few more shots of the night at the ballet. And for the record I did watch the Jayhawks on my phone, with my headphones at the very end of the show. Who says you can't have the best of both worlds. Well, at least this time I did.



More Passover pics to come...I'm still way behind

No comments:

Post a Comment