Pages

Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Week 11

3-12-13
I started taking photos with my iPhone. Since it's new I wanted to see how it works. This is a building I passed on my way home from work.
 3-13-13
I worked on some education stuff at work today. Not so fun, but glad to get it done. 
 3-14-13
A friend was house sitting, so we went over there and played some games. 
 3-15-13
I came home from work today and got this fancy lunch bag free in the mail from Lean Cuisine. Yay!
 3-16-13
Went to a bar to watch the KU game with my friend Shawn. We are now the Big 12 Champs 2013! 
3-17-13
They asked me for my diploma at work a long time ago. I finally remembered to take it to them! You would think a nursing license would be enough. Oh well...I was glad I found it.
3-18-13
I had so much fun hamming it up with this little cutie. He makes me happy.


Bonus photo
We did squinty eyes like little Cass. You can't really tell from one photo, but it was pretty funny.

For the record, all my photos were taken on my phone except the ones of Zader. I think after taking so many last week I just got kind of burnt out. Sorry....next week they'll be better. 

No comments:

Post a Comment