Pages

Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Week 14

4-2-13
Out after work with some of the best co-workers ever
 4-3-13
I had to go up to work for a critical care conference. Which was great. I saw these wonderful people after I got done.
4-4-13
Look at these matching ladies. All 3 of them are amazing nurses I work get to work with.
 4-5-13
Well, this is a day to remember. I had to quit boxing and go to the doctor. Now I'm on work out probation. It stinks! Hopefully I can go back soon.
 4-6-13
My favorite picture of the year! This little guy did this all on his own as we went to pray the blessing over the Omer! Love him!
4-7-13
Cass's baby shower. I was supposed to go out of town but stayed so I got to go to her shower. Baby will be here soon! I think it's a girl. ;)
4-8-13
A friend of mine weaved this gorgeous art and it's hanging in our new chapel at work. This was my first time seeing it. It's not a good picture because of the glass but you get the idea.

Bonus photos

 Yea, so, he asked me to take this picture. He's pretty smart and he likes to see himself on the camera after I take a pic. 

No comments:

Post a Comment