Pages

Monday, April 22, 2013

Week 16

 4-16-13
I got this wonderful card and super big blessing from a former patient's family in the mail. It didn't just make my day, it made my week!
 4-17-13
I love these two, and I especially love Eliana's crazy face! She's so fun!
 4-18-13
I went to a banquet for Rachel house pregnancy centers. It was really good and the centerpieces were some of my favorite flowers!
 4-19-13
Yea, count em up...not 1, not 2, but 3 vaccinations I got this day. It's a long story.
 4-20-13
We wanted to take a picture with our matching skirts and tights but somehow that didn't make it into the picture. Oh well, I'll take a picture with this pretty girl any day.
 4-21-13
I've been wanting to make truffles lately and then this little pamphlet fell out of my cabinet as I was getting something down. I took it from a box of chocolates of Leah's so I could get ideas. I'm stoked to try and make some.

4-22-13
This is Brad. You've probably heard me talk about him at some point. He's one of my favs, for a lot of reasons. And I just got him to be my doctor on my committee. That makes me super happy!

Bonus photos
A pretty sunset after work one day. 
 Handsome boy, no matter how short his hair is.

No comments:

Post a Comment