Pages

Monday, April 1, 2013

Week 13

I'm not photo stamping most of my pictures anymore. At least not the POTD ones. But please don't take them. If you'd like one, just ask. I'd love to give it to you as a gift. Here's week 13...
 3-26-13
I went to an educational presentation at work on Pacemakers and Tetrology of Fallot (a heart defect) It was amazing. Especially the Tet part. I love it when I get to go to classes like that.
 3-27-13
I had to rush to the Apple store to get insurance on my phone. This was the last day I could get it and I worked extra at the hospital. I made it by 7:51 (they closed at 8)
3-28-13
The lady on the far left is a photographer and she was donating to our unit. They asked me to be in this photo.
 3-29-13
Sad day. That's all there is, there isn't any more.
 3-30-13 
Sometimes you just have to buy yourself flowers. 
3-31-13
Happy resurrection day. I was working, but my super sweet sister sent me this picture saying she wished I was there. LOVE HER!
4-1-13
Hard day to capture in a photo. I worked out with Josh for the first time in over a year, no picture of that. I also spent time at work on committee stuff, a lot of time, and I bought these vitamins at the store to hopefully make my hair grow. 

If you'll notice there is no photo posted for 3-28-13. That's because it wasn't taken on my camera. Some girls at work were calling me the face of the PICU..jokingly of course, but after my commercial appearance and then a photo shoot on the 28th they had fun teasing me. The lady is supposed to email us the pictures. Hopefully I'll have them soon.

And no bonus photos. I've kind of been in a slump I guess you could say. Maybe next week I'll get more motivated. Till then, enjoy counting the Omer!

No comments:

Post a Comment