Pages

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Part 3

The way I see it I have 2 options...

The Canon Rebel t2i. It is a digital SLR camera that is AMAZING. I've had the privilege of shooting with one and fell in love. The photos are quality and it has some really fun toys on it too.

Then there is the MacBook air. Need I say more?


So what to choose?

Pros of the t2i
  • I currently am using my sister's camera, which I know she would love to have returned
  • Because I've used it before I know that I enjoy it
  • Maasen recently purchased her own t2i and we like taking photos together
  • Since my journey of getting rid of insecurity I can finally realize that I have talents, this includes photography and I would like to invest in this new found gift from the L-rd
  • It takes GREAT photos
Pros of the Mac
  • I don't have a computer
  • I have never had a quality computer
  • I recently accepted a job that requires me to do lots of outside research and study
  • Hopefully soon I will be moving to a new home where I will need a computer of my own
  • Mac's have a great warranty and after the initial shock of not being a PC, they have rather high user satisfaction rates
Feel free to leave your input, further pros or even cons of either item. I look forward to hearing from you. Tune in next time for the conclusion of the great blessing...

6 comments:

  1. I wish I lived closer! AARGH! I have a Rebel T1i and I would love to let you use it so you could purchase a computer...bummer. I will pray you make a good choice. I love my camera a lot, but I also love Macs. I wasn't any help, was I? LOL.

    You check ebay or craigslist for a T1i? They just came out with the T2i and so the owners of the latest and greatest gadgets will be trying to sell their T1i's before the holidays, I bet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. whoa... that is a really, really tough decision. I cannot help you. I would pick the camera, only because I have a computer. However, I don't think I would choose the air out of the mac family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. For what will you use the computer? If it's just internet research and general internet and word processing mainly, you could get a much cheaper computer...unless really into having an extra nice one. That said, if I were you, I'd go for the camera because of all the pro's you said and because we need you to have one- you tend to be the only one to take that initiative in the group most of the time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. whoopsie. i didn't realize you were looking for a tTWOi instead of the tONEi. that's a whole new ball of wax...and it's an amazing machine, you are right about that!
    do i get points for enthusiasm? i think that's where most of my points come from...haha.

    ReplyDelete
  5. a mac? why not just buy a cheeseburger?

    my vote is camera!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. yes- double stack cheeseburgers for everyone. and knowing vegetarian jess she would buy one for each of us.

    oh i'm so excited to see where this post leads...

    ReplyDelete