Pages

Friday, December 17, 2010

Surprise, surprise, pretty surprise

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAASEN. I love birthday's very, very much. I love Maasen very, very much. Last Thursday I was very excited to come celebrate her birthday after work. I walked up to the front door...chocolate peanut butter cheesecake in hand (Maasen requested) and went inside.

The lights were all off.

Tom turned on the lights and they all scream SURPRISE...it's Massen's birthday right? Those goofy TBlakes

Then before I know it YOH walks around the corner....AHHHHHHHHHHHH! Yep that's what came out of my mouth.

Sure enough Maasen's best friend decides to surprise not only Maasen but everyone and come into town for her birthday. Needless to say Maas was stoked, but so were all the rest of us. She should have birthday's more than once a year. She didn't get to stay long but we did get to go to see Mark Maasen at the Martin City Melodrama on Saturday night. It was pretty fantastic. Then off to McCormick and Schmick's for a chocolate bag. Yum! Here's some photos of our fun night.

At the play


                                                                                          
The chocolate bag...

We finished every bite of all 3 bags ;) Here's the bottom. Maas is cutting it with the steak knife.


We love us some Yoh!
Tom greeted us when we arrived back at the TBlake house.

Oh yes he did!

What a great way to celebrate someone we love...with someone else we love.



4 comments:

  1. what a lovely day! i'm so happy for all of you :) Happy bday Maas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's what i get to come home to every night. yes sir...

    but seriously, i think everyone felt like it was their birthday with yoh in town. she rocks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for posting this Jess. It was a great birthday for sure. I was stoked to see my best friend show up - totally blew me away! I love that girl she is pretty awesome - I'm glad that everyone else got to enjoy her as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pictures, Jess. The ones at the end of the four of you are going to be classics.

    ReplyDelete