Pages

Monday, January 7, 2013

It's back....

POTD
I'll try and post weekly... Here is this weeks
1/1/13 
Went to hear Rabbi Ira at All Nations These boys pushed a car up the snowy hill

1/2/13
Nothing like a good friend committing to fast with you. Thanks Sue!

1/3/13
Worked today, but not feeling so hot. Busted out the cold medicine

1/4/13
Really not good now. For a girl who never gets a fever 103 is a little hot

1/5/13
Mom brought me flowers cause I was sick. Thanks Mom!

1/6/13
Ventured out into the land of people. These wonderful boys are some oldies but goodies.

1/7/13
More people...I tried to keep going but had to say goodbye to these lovely ladies early. My body is still healing.


Bonus photo
Yep that's me, with my trusty teddy bear supporting my head. My mom took this when she brought me home after I begged my Dad to come pick me up one night when I got a migraine. It's been a long week to say the least. 

I'm looking forward to getting some good photos. Here's to an exciting 2013.

1 comment:

  1. Hurray for the return of POTD! I love to see you in action and what catches your eye each day.

    ReplyDelete