Pages

Monday, January 28, 2013

Week 4


1-22-13 
Work meeting...these are some of my favorite co-workers


 1-23-13
I went to buy a new straightener because mine quit working and they said it was under warranty. Yippee 


 1-24-13
Roommate night


 1-25-13
I can't believe I loved this show. I watched the whole season in 4 days. Carrying it around on my iPad while I did all my chores


1-26-13 
Game night! We laughed really hard, about a lot of things. It was a great night.


1-27-13
I love this boy, lots and lots. I'm so thankful he was born.


1-28-13
I got these flowers the other day at Trader Joes and the daffodils already started to bloom. Fun surprise when I got home from work. 

Bonus photos

Somebody loves his Pop
 I realized that hyacinth are some of my favorite flowers. Right up there with Tiger Lily's...they are bringing me SOOO much joy
I really don't know why Shane put on a girls coat, but it was pretty funny

No comments:

Post a Comment