Pages

Friday, January 4, 2013

PBlake time

I recently got to spend some time with the PBlake kiddos. First Dassah and I went to visit the Walters...the girls had a great time.

 My first time seeing Valor
 The older kiddos came over to hang out and we made elephant toothpaste


It was a pretty fun project
 Then for the real fun, we made sugar cookies
 Dassah could hardly wait to eat them.


 They each decorated their special cookies...I bet you can't guess who's is who's


P.S. I have tried to communicate that I put a lot of emotion, and time into my photos. They are my art. I've also tried to communicate that if you want one of my photos to please ask for it, yet people are still taking my photos without asking. I would love to bless you with my photos if you would like them. Please ask and I'll send you a copy without the watermark. Thanks for enjoying my work.

No comments:

Post a Comment