Pages

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Week 2

 1-8-13
Homemade pizza with the roommate. Yummy!

1-9-13
 I ordered these boots online and they came today. I love them!
 1-10-13
Some people at work were trying to talk me into applying to be an ECMO nurse. I was flattered but I don't think I'm ready yet.
 1-11-13
Hopefully my last night at American Eagle. I got to spend it with this lovely lady.
 1-12-13
Karaoke night for Jacinda's birthday. It was lots of fun. We were jamming out to someone else's song at this point. ;)
1-13-13
There's a commercial for Children's Mercy on TV these days and I'm in it. Everyday someone new tells me they saw it. I don't watch TV so I haven't seen it.
 1-14-13
Game night at these boys house. It was a blast!

Bonus photos

I got to spend a little time with the Walter's this week. Always a good time.

Little man is getting big. Yes I've done this shot before but I wanted to try it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment