Pages

Monday, February 11, 2013

Week 6

2-5-13
This is my foster care paperwork. See that one little check mark at the top? I've been procrastinating...I've got to get it done. 
2-6-13
Dinner date with Jacinda
2-7-13
Bad day at work, but a reminder to pray for those the L-rd leads me to. Then a fun surprise when I got home. Thanks Daddy!
2-8-13
Sunny toes. A prayer campaign to pray for a special girl with Leukemia. She is like sunshine. 
2-9-13
Phil Wickham concert with some pretty fun people. And as Shane called it "Holy Epic." Love it when the L-rd is so powerful!
2-10-13
Some friends were going out to eat at Jose Peppers, but I had to work, so I stopped and got some take out. This picture makes it look awful, but it was really yummy.
2-11-13
Goof balls at work made a crummy day better. Then the Jayhawks won. Thank you L-rd! 

Bonus photos


Ushering in the presence of the L-rd. So good!
Crammed in the backseat. I wouldn't have had it any other way. Thanks guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment