Pages

Monday, February 4, 2013

Week 5


1-29-13
This is Don. I spend multiple hours a week with this guy. He's tough and he's motivating. I love it.
1-30-13
A good friend's sister was diagnosed with Leukemia today. I made these cupcakes to take up to them at the hospital. Her name is Laura if you want to pray for her and her family. Cancer is a tough fight.
  1-31-13
These lovely flowers have brought me lots of joy, especially after long days of work
2-1-13
I love this boy, so much!
2-2-13
More flowers, sorry, not a very exciting week. However, I do think the color of these tulips is amazing!
2-3-13
Not a great picture to capture super bowl Sunday, but, I guess I didn't care about the game. This little guy is pretty sweet though, and he found a friend in John.
2-4-13
BOWLING! I have to say, I had a great time and although 91 isn't a great score, I think it might be my best.  I did get 2 strikes and a spare.

Bonus photos
Can't get enough Simon's? Here ya go...


I couldn't choose which one, their smiles are classic...except in opposite pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment