Pages

Monday, February 18, 2013

Week 7

2-12-13
This little guy now covers his mouth when he thinks you're really funny. Oh my word, I love him so much!
2-13-13
I flushed a washcloth down the toilet on accident, and Darrell came over to help me figure it out. Shawn came shortly after. They weren't excited about being the photo of the day, but such is the life if you know me. 
 2-14-13
Valentines Day is my day with the L-rd. It was a really great one this year as always and I started it off getting my butt kicked by Jeron. He's the one on the left, however, Jason has done his share of kicking my butt in the past. 
 2-15-13
Horrible, horrible day at work, but I got a fun package when I got home. I'm getting ready to decorate my room, unfortunately I don't think I like either of these bed linen options. The search will continue.
 2-16-13
This is my first KU game now that I have cable. It was a really fun one too. Mario's jersey was retired (he's the one in the red pants) Mclemore did a 360 dunk and Bill Self's son scored a basket which gave Bill the biggest, cutest smile I've ever seen. I had so much fun watching it.
 2-17-13
I'm working hard to decide what I want my new room to look like. I've been doing lots of research.
 2-18-13
This is Spencer. He's pretty sweet. I don't do very well not getting attached to kids. Even if I try not to, it ultimately happens. I like this little guy.

Bonus photo
This would have to be around 10 pm. DeAnn here wanted to go to her new favorite place, Sonic, for a tater tot run. I love her spontaneity. She's one of my favorites.


No comments:

Post a Comment