Pages

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Week 8

Sorry this week is a little late....I was stranded at work for over 36 hours.  But better late than never.

2-19-13
He lights up my life.
2-20-13
Wasn't really looking forward to the snow, but this cheered me up!
2-21-13
Due to all the snow it felt like a weekend day at work. This photo is pretty bad cause it was on my phone, but I had to capture the moment. I sat on the wall for 2 minutes and 30 sec! 
 2-22-13
Happy Birthday to Jake!


 2-23-13
Happy Purim! It was an incredible night. So happy when the Holy Spirit shows up!


2-24-13
Work day. I sat in my kids room and worked on UTI slides for the new orientees. It was kind of nice to get so much done!
2-25-13
My favorite pharmacists. These boys rock! Dan, on the left is a big KU fan, and we almost lost to Iowa St. But we pulled it out in OT. So glad, cause Damon here, on the right is a huge Mizzou fan. ROCK CHALK!

Bonus photos
 When she says "I love you Jess" my heart just melts.
I really have a house. And although the majority of my driveway was shoveled by Jake this was my first time cleaning my own driveway at my own house. It took me 2 hours!

No comments:

Post a Comment