Pages

Friday, May 3, 2013

Week 17

4-23-13
I pulled out this old dvd of a message I heard at Bethel Church in January 2010. It was better this time than it was before. Timing is so important, and I was so thankful for this message.
 4-24-13
Never a dull moment with the Walters clan. It was fun seeing these two, and their mama too!
 4-25-13
So not only did we wear scrubs that were matching exactly, we were in the same room, taking care of the same patient on the day we matched perfectly!
 4-26-13
We hit 90% of our unit filling out a survey and so our managers got us nachos for 4 days. This day one of my co-workers couldn't get the machine to shut off, it was hilarious!
 4-27-13
I love this lady. We have a lot of history together. It's always good to catch up. She's a good one.
 4-28-13
Jack turned 26! We had a really blessed time together on his special day. I'm super excited about what the L-rd is going to do in his life this next year. 
4-29-13
I don't even have words for how much of a blessing Brenton and Sharon are to me. We had a very encouraging and hope filled morning. I'm so thankful for both of them in my life.

Bonus photos

 I can't believe she's getting so big. She let me braid her hair. 
Getting some Hanna loving.
 Meeting little Iva Leigh



BONUS BONUS
So my good friend Angela Maasen is great at finding and coming up with great and fun things to do. This week we went to a side walk chalk art fair. It was a pretty good time. And we got some good photos from it, not to mention the hang out time. That's what I like to call a double bonus for sure!

 I like all the people at the top of this photo. Especially the guy that is intense into his drawing.
 Talk about master chalk artist. This brother was equipped!


No comments:

Post a Comment