Pages

Sunday, May 26, 2013

Week 18

I've had a lot on my plate lately...lots of photos to come...here's week 18
 4-30-13
Out to dinner with some work friends. It was a lovely night.
 5-1-13
An array of may baskets...and my final vaccines for my trip!
 5-2-13
What do ICU nurses and docs do for fun....guess a patients hemoglobin before it comes back from the lab!
 5-3-13
I'm getting a huge hunger to learn more. I'm utilizing all my resources!
 5-4-13
I'm sure these were a lot prettier before the SNOW, but I stopped outside of Maasen's to capture them.
 5-5-13
Happy 30th birthday to Shane!
5-6-13
Having a blast hanging out with Maas and Yoh!

Bonus photos
I was sitting on my porch swing and noticed how lovely these little blossoms were. Ah smile!

Kari, the one making the silly face was my preceptor when I first started at Mercy. She remains a huge teacher for me and I am so thankful for her!


No comments:

Post a Comment