Pages

Sunday, May 26, 2013

Week 19

 5-7-13
Happy Nurses week.
 5-8-13
My roommate's floral cheer. 
 5-9-13
I have a new dress and might need a new necklace to go with it. 
 5-10-13
Sick and traveling. Not so fun. My airplane seatmate was totally looking out for me.
 5-11-13
End of what has been the longest day of my life. Waiting for our ride outside the UN.  
 5-12-13
Felt like we'd been there for eternity already. It was only day 2. On the way to dinner. Crammed in the back of the van.
5-13-13
One of the cutest girls in the unit. Waiting on a VP shunt. Showing smiles to everyone that passed by.

Bonus photos
Yep that's a lot of hours! I freaked out a little!
This would be a vodka and Coke. That is the vodka. I have to say after how the start of our week was going..this was looking pretty good!

No comments:

Post a Comment