Pages

Monday, March 28, 2011

Commentary

First of all thank you to all my faithful readers...and commenters! I feel very loved by you all. I'm so glad you are enjoying this project. Typically, I want to say slightly more than the amount of space I have, per photo. So, from now on the additional page that showcases the months photos will have a little more information about some of the individual pictures. I've updated the Month 3 tab if you're interested. Keep in mind not all pictures need extra words.

P.S. Usually when there isn't a picture of a person it's because I had to work that day and so I'm finding something to capture the day.

P.S.S. Here's Cass being such a big girl when they painted her face at the Family Tree Nursery open house. I just had to share it with you.

3 comments:

  1. She looks totally lovely and she was very queenly when I saw her at Purim. Great pics of her Jess!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so cool, and it looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. great college Jess! it helps to have such a beauty for your subject too but seriously nice photography, i like the angle you shot from.

    ReplyDelete