Pages

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Orchids, outings and other things

 By request, here are some pictures of my new found friends. I think orchids are my favorite flower or at least tied for second with tiger lily's. I was playing with my camera here so that's why the pictures are, well, interesting.


 



The morning my grandpa passed away the sky was really beautiful!
Snow...again. I thought it looked really cool coming down on my window.
PaPa putting on Eliana's lovely gloves
Isn't she so cute 
What cute cousins! Harrison is so sweet 
Team Cass 
I was instructed by Malachi to capture this moment
Another beautiful girl and her mama at soccer night
Soccer night is always a good time.
Yeah, that really happened
So did this
Ahh, I love her
It's been a great month so far. More pictures to come with the next POTD, so as always, please stay tuned...
Oh and P.S. if you want some healthy entertainment my sister wrote a little diddy that is kind of amusing.

5 comments:

  1. Great flower photo's. What kind of orchids are those? They are lovely.

    Eliana is so beautiful! Very sweet of her PaPa to help her.

    I love the pictures, Jess. You always do a fantastic job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. looking at these pictures makes me feel like i didn't miss a thing while i was gone!

    ReplyDelete
  3. There are too many photos to comment on, but I enjoyed them all. Most especially Jack's pose. Hilariousness. Thanks for being so diligent with photo-taking.

    I love you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Purely wonderful. Your pictures always make me smile inside and out. I love that feeling.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks everyone, you guys are so encouraging.
    Al- they are phalaenopsis orchids and I got each of them at Aldi's for $10 a piece. I am also the proud owner of an African Violet, something called a kalanchoe fedtschenkoi, 3 tulips, and a rhododendron clipping. Thanks to Big Cass I'm trying to develop my green thumb. You should see more pictures of my plant life shortly.

    ReplyDelete